Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

mancini is a joke , should have played a stronger side , knowing that we could cement our place .No doubt that the 3 goals were lucky freaks and one time wonders but does not deny the fact we were shit in MF and lacking ideas.

We win sometimes through some moments where things just click or where individual players do something great, but it has to be said we've looked ridiculously weak and sloppy and it seems to be getting worse with each passing game. People blame the players but we've played around three teams worth of players this season and none of them have looked particularly settled, bar the odd game against decent teams which suit Mancini's tactics. The players don't know what they are doing most of the time and when they do it's like they've been told to move as slowly as they possibly can.

To be honest I'd rather have Sven back.

It's not so much the result as the level of performance and the tactics employed that I find worrying. Everything we do is so deliberate and slow, the passing, the movement, the support to the front man, it's painful to watch. What's been noticeable is Arsenal, Wolves and Poznan have all been much sharper than City, in everything they've done. City also seem to insist on playing extremely narrow, despite having the players to exploit space out wide, teams see this and overload the middle of the park. I'm unimpressed with Mancini's tactics in general, it's too slow and we don't impose ourselves on games enough, things have to change as this recent run of performances, and I'm not just talking the three defeats but also the games we've got points from yet played poorly, simply isn't good enough.

A dreadful display from a team severely lacking in several departments. Mancini's tactis are a growing concern. We have assembled a team lacking in pace and Silva aside any guile. Vieira is totally past it-watch him for the third goal-no effort whatsoever to get goal side of the ball. Milner was hopeless again. Boyata is a novice. I cringe everytime SWP is stuck on the left-he cannot play there and as for AJ on the right-what is the point?

The trouble is now 3 straight defeats will lead to a media frenzy, dented confidence and probably more defeats..Christ I'm pissed off.

I'm sick of this "mancini out" bullshit. Getting rid of a manager mid-season is like poison to a rat. We will be set back to the days when he first came in! The whole project woul be pushed back 12 months. He's just spent 100mil on players and hardly had them all full fitness yet! Give the guy a break.

As for loosing 3 games straight.

A) Arsenal can hardly count as 10 men from 5 mins. Hardly any teams who could win that or even draw.

B) Wolves was a shocker, but their table place hardly reflects their play this season. They look like they could have turned out a lot of teams. However we still should have won.

C) Poznan. We have 3 games in 6 days! BM is hardly going to play full strength 11 is he!? Especially when it's not a "must win". We can still qualify! We didn't HAVE to win today, even though it would have been nice. If we played a weaker side against WBA and lost, it would look terrible in the league placing, and you'd be going even more mad!

People calling for his head, have no clue about long term-ist football.

The very least we can do is keep him until the end of this season. If that goes tits up (and i doubt it will). Then go for the special one if we have to go for someone else. Mancini's record is a strong one, we need all the players fit and willing for us to get the ball rolling!

oh dear where do we start? dodgy at the back, no ideas going forward, teams realise now if they attack us they beat us.
We are crying out for a settles side, i understand there is alot of games but we need a settled 8 in the team every game and change three, We look so disjointed its unreal.
Was it totally unlucky 2nd goal? im not sure either way, firstly i dont think it was a free kick to begin with but it was a very poor defensive header, boyata imo is not good enough and is a risk everytime he plays.
Nobody came out of it with any credit tonight apart from shay given and maybe silva.
I cant see us beating wba either then i dont even want to think about next wednesday yet!.
Not good.

Goo said:
I'm sick of this "mancini out" bullshit. Getting rid of a manager mid-season is like poison to a rat. We will be set back to the days when he first came in! The whole project woul be pushed back 12 months. He's just spent 100mil on players and hardly had them all full fitness yet! Give the guy a break.

A) Arsenal can hardly count as 10 men from 5 mins. Hardly any teams who could win that or even draw.

B) Wolves was a shocker, but their table place hardly reflects their play this season. They look like they could have turned out a lot of teams. However we still should have won.

C) Poznan. We have 3 games in 6 days! BM is hardly going to play full strength 11 is he!? Especially when it's not a "must win". We can still qualify! We didn't HAVE to win today, even though it would have been nice. If we played a weaker side against WBA and lost, it would look terrible in the league placing, and you'd be going even more mad!

The very least we can do is keep him until the end of this season. If that goes tits up (and i doubt it will). Then go for the special one if we have to go for someone else. Mancini's record is a strong one, we need all the players fit and willing for us to get the ball rolling!

Excellent Post.

BlueGun said:
Goo said:

Excellent Post.

I'm glad someone can see some sense. All this "Mancini's tactic suck" malarky is laughable. People on here have absolutely no idea what goes into tactically planning one game let alone 3 games in 6 days (let alone a whole season).

The sorta stuff i read on here is the sorta thing I used to complain about to my dad ages 11! (i.e. Didn't have a clue!)

BlueGun said:
Goo said:

Excellent Post.

how about for once lets get behind them ?
playing away in a daunting stadium bad conditions every fkr on their backs ?
we need a lot of 12th man here show how blue your blood is
lets re start from here
CMON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.