Lech Poznan

JoeMercer'sWay said:
We should invite Lech back for a pre-season friendly, £5 entry or something, give them a big away end and have a fucking great day.

Yeah, invite them for the Thomas Cook Trophy or whatever it's called these days. Would be brilliant. I love how we seem to make friends with certain clubs after European games.

I thought it was nice when the match had finished, and the Spurs kids applauded the Poznan fans, and they applauded back. As has been mentioned, those kids will learn so much from playing in that atmosphere.

We've got an awful long way to go to get anywhere near being like the poz fans, but would be awesome if we could. CTID

Not sure if any have seen this video....

LOL Poznan fans are f-ing mental!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ju8-AzH6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

ps you may need to watch first minute or so then skip through to about 7-8 minutes if you have no patience to see it in its highest point!

Re: Not sure if any have seen this video....

Yes - bluefin put it up 3 hours ago

It's still on the first page of posts!!!

There have been at least two other threads with this video on in the last 24 hours. Probably more.

Tell you what, though. The Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid match on itv4 reminds me of the Ballet on Ice - lots of snow and the players are slipping all over the place and misplacing passes with the poor ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.