Lecotts not a happy man ;)

lancs blue said:
J.A.M said:
Its like a school play ground at are club sometimes.

Both of them should shut the fuck up, or go and have a fight behind the bike sheds. idiots

Lighten up, it's just a bit of banter between mates.

Not that I really give a shit, but it was not banter, Lecotts look well pist off with wont he wrote.

for gods sake lighten up ,it,s so obvious that it is a piss take.Next video will probably be from micah accepting the challenge .................
and hopefully it will go back and forth all season................

J.A.M said:
lancs blue said:
J.A.M said:
Its like a school play ground at are club sometimes.

Both of them should shut the fuck up, or go and have a fight behind the bike sheds. idiots

Lighten up, it's just a bit of banter between mates.

Not that I really give a shit, but it was not banter, Lecotts look well pist off with wont he wrote.

I give up.

That was funny...hamming it up for the cameras, it's like those American wrestlers stood toe-to-toe threatening to rip each others heads off in front of the tv cameras, then going behind the scenes and having a beer and laughing together!

I want a big build up to the arm wrestling, I want to see a Haye vs Klitschko rivalry, I fully expect Micah to start wearing a t-shirt with a picture of him carrying Lescotts decapitated head.

Look boys not get me wrong it was funny in a cringeworthy way.

But for fuck sake the guy looks like he's going to burst out crying over some chessecake.

P.S
I love chessecake :)))

J.A.M said:
Look boys not get me wrong it was funny in a cringeworthy way.

But for fuck sake the guy looks like he's going to burst out crying over some chessecake.

P.S
I love chessecake :)))

Cheese.......and cake,cheese....and cake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.