Led Zeppelin

When they were found not guilty of plagiarism with Stairway ripping off Spirit my comment was "it'd be the only one they didn't then"- and I'm a Zeppelin fan

He may well of Stole a Mars Bar he certainly wouldn't have come up with a recipe of his own;-) but no they weren't just influenced by some blues masters they stole their work and even admitted it. Hence the perfectly acceptable word thief.
Had to laugh about the Mars bar.

OK, accepting everything you say, if they "stole" a few songs in the early days, they still wrote nearly fifty original ones, many which were classics. I think the issue is more they didn't acknowledge them, prpbably because they didn't want to pay the artist royalties

Had to laugh about the Mars bar.

OK, accepting everything you say, if they "stole" a few songs in the early days, they still wrote nearly fifty original ones, many which were classics. I think the issue is more they didn't acknowledge them, prpbably because they didn't want to pay the artist royalties

That's why I said thief as opposed to shite musicians.

I find them massively overrated but that's just personal taste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.