Lee, Bell and Summerbee

Blue Streak

These are the three players City fans say are the best. The holy trinity and to be fair a lot of other fans say the same.

I love watching stuff on the net.

Apart from Bert (and maybe Swift) surely our three best ever players. Deserve more.

it was without doubt one of the luckiest times in our history that these players came together at the same time, each having different attributes,i remember at the old baseball ground derby, buzzer getting the ball in his own area and set off running no one could catch him from one area to the other crossing the ball for franny to bang in from just inside the box, it was so quick it just stunned the crowd, even thoe we had these three which i idolised my favourite was always and always be alan oakes?

Blue Lloyd said:
These are the three players City fans say are the best. The holy trinity and to be fair a lot of other fans say the same.

Apart from Bert (and maybe Swift) surely our three best ever players. Deserve more.
More what ?

Bluebee2 said:
Blue Lloyd said:

More what ?

i think he means praise, but as he's said himself people consider them the best 3.. what more praise can there be that that? i wish they would name the rest of the stands though, north and south after franny & summerbee and make the east the kippax

No point in going for a statue as the scum have one of "the holy Trinity" which is why i thought it strange the OP describes them as that.

And as per usual there is no mention of Young!

Even the aforementioned players wonder why he doesnt get his name included!

fbloke said:
And as per usual there is no mention of Young!

Even the aforementioned players wonder why he doesnt get his name included!

Because Neil Young had one great season (67/68) but did very little after that (apart from the FA Cup final in 1969) and then faded out altogether.

Lee Bell & Summerbee went on for much longer.

Hammo99 said:
Bluebee2 said:
More what ?

i think he means praise, but as he's said himself people consider them the best 3.. what more praise can there be that that? i wish they would name the rest of the stands though, north and south after franny & summerbee and make the east the kippax

Well why not petition the club and/or bring it up at the next points of blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.