Lee Mason appointed referee for League Cup final

He let Southampton time waste from the 1st to the 87th minute this season. Did not do a single thing. We score in the 87th minute to go 2-1 up and he then books Eddy for time wasting in injury time. Sums him up with a different set of rules for us

That was the most laughable and pathetic piece of refereeing by the most clueless Whistling Wanker since we moved to the Etihad. The speed with which the goon raced over, whipped out the card, having ignored the Southampton's goalies antics for 87mins just showed how unfit he is to be in charge of any game of football, let alone professionals in the PL. I've bought my ticket for the Carabao but I think the canute will do his best to turn us over!

That is not strictly true,games are often come down to fine margins,keepers often have wordlies v us and a last min pen for the other side and that decides it,see the QPR game for reference,wave after wave but it took 5 mins extra time to win it

It's obvious that our opponents can defend best by letting us have penalties.

If that is case then it is very a dangerous situation for us, especially it being a cup final. He should be no where near it. It would be the same if he was a Birmingham City fan.
It’s a pity we can’t get Paul Tait to referee the match wearing a ‘Shit on the Villa’ shirt.

Is he the **** that pulled a yellow out for Delph and then red carded him saying he used the yellow card to write his name on?
Also was it him who failed to send of Luiz for trying to snap Sergio as the last man and instead played on?
Also was it him who let Fernandinho be bullied and pushed over advertisement boards but then booked us for standing up for ourselves?

there’s too many of the ****s to remember properly but I don’t like Mason one bit and he doesn’t like us. I’d expect a leg breaker on Laporte with a yellow card to follow.

Is he the **** that pulled a yellow out for Delph and then red carded him saying he used the yellow card to write his name on?
Also was it him who failed to send of Luiz for trying to snap Sergio as the last man and instead played on?
Also was it him who let Fernandinho be bullied and pushed over advertisement boards but then booked us for standing up for ourselves?

there’s too many of the ****s to remember properly but I don’t like Mason one bit and he doesn’t like us. I’d expect a leg breaker on Laporte with a yellow card to follow.

Taylor for the first one, I think, and definitely Taylor again for the last two which were the same game (if it's the one I'm thinking of, Luiz on Aguero was more of a non-violent running block miles from the ball).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.