Lee Mason appointed referee for League Cup final

Don't forget the Bottler, and blind pugh
The 3 I mentioned were the 3 who I am certain are (or were in the case of Walton) anti-City every time they ref us. In the case of Taylor and mason they are acknowledged as reds even by utd fans, not sure what caused it with Walton

The 3 I mentioned were the 3 who I am certain are (or were in the case of Walton) anti-City every time they ref us. In the case of Taylor and mason they are acknowledged as reds even by utd fans, not sure what caused it with Walton
Walton hasn't changed, he's still pretty much the same on BT, was always a rag supporter at school, but managed to forget all that when he became a professional cheat (referee)

PGMOL should be charged with disrespecting the League Cup with that appointment.

Last 10 years he’s refereed us 15 times, we’ve won 11 of those, drew 1 and lost 3. We’ve won the last 9 games hes officiated.

Is he a city fan?

Last 10 years he’s refereed us 15 times, we’ve won 11 of those, drew 1 and lost 3. We’ve won the last 9 games hes officiated.

Is he a city fan?
No but we’re a fucking good team, and I imagine in recent years we have won at least in the ratio of 11/15 domestic games. Some immature tits think we lose every week mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.