Lee Mason

Even MIke Riley knows that he's shit. Mason's one of the most experienced refs yet he never gets a really important game, involving two of the "top 6" teams playing each other, like Arsenal v Chelsea last night or a Merseyside Derby. That's pretty telling.

I think you have to holiday regularly with the Gerard’s before you are given the opportunity to ‘oversee’ a Merseyside Derby.

He couldn't wait to get the yellow out for Besic, to prove how convinced he was that it was not a red, to defuse any complaints. It happens all the time against us. He was a disgrace last night, that foul on Sterling was a yellow yet he gave nothing, the mans a cheat, he probably didn't know who it was and did not want to risk a second yellow for one of their players, if he gave a foul.

Thought he was awful as usual tonight. Just had a quick look on one of their forums and many of them unhappy with him too though. A lot (wrongly) claiming that he is from Manchester:
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/ref-needs-investigating.77747/
Quality quote from there:

That’s how a ref can influence a game and make sure a very good team are very hard to beat. Man City don’t need refs to help them, surely, but he certainly did.

Before I carry on I must say that I accept the defeat for what it was, a good effort with a couple of very good passages of play and chances for us but they had 4 very good chances to score and on reflection they deserved the win but had a helping hand along the way to make sure they could ramp up as much pressure as possible.

That ref was giving all the little petty decisions their way and couldn’t wait to do so.

Strangely I couldn't see anything on the couple of pages I read about the extra minute on top of the excessive 4 added or about kicking/elbowing Laporte.

Quality quote from there:

That’s how a ref can influence a game and make sure a very good team are very hard to beat. Man City don’t need refs to help them, surely, but he certainly did.

Before I carry on I must say that I accept the defeat for what it was, a good effort with a couple of very good passages of play and chances for us but they had 4 very good chances to score and on reflection they deserved the win but had a helping hand along the way to make sure they could ramp up as much pressure as possible.

That ref was giving all the little petty decisions their way and couldn’t wait to do so.

Strangely I couldn't see anything on the couple of pages I read about the extra minute on top of the excessive 4 added or about kicking/elbowing Laporte.

Petty decisions - I assume are those agricultural challenges wiping out Laporte et al.

lost control at the first blow of his whistle and if that late and dirty tackle on laporte is not a red card then we have not got a chance with him as referee, even VAR should have pointed out the danger of it and make the ref look at the little tv they have but nothing ??? and at the end he so wanted a shef utd goal and played so much injury time and only when city cleared it he blew

pep or somebody at city must come out with all this shit that's gone on this season ? and ask the question ?? for fuck sake we are the champions and earn the respect to be treated the same as everybody else, last night lee mason put the city players in danger of picking up a bad injury and when he let them off for the first dirty tackle it was open season for them, and like many on here he shown the yellow straight away to cover his back with that dirty tackle on laporte but you hoped VAR would have done something as well ???

i fear for the city players in the coming weeks and the officials are going to let the other team kick lumps out of us, then all shit will break loose and the city players will lose control and kick back. you know whats coming red cards ?? funny its now the cup seasons 3 games coming up that are big for man city and the players and they want us to loose it big time ? that referee red card is itching to be wave about and if they can get key players out for the big games then you bet the referee has been told to wave it

they have fucked us over in the premier league want more do they want ?? europe and the cups are now our season and i have a feeling that if they can stop us with cards or turning a blind eye to shocking tackles that they will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.