Leeds 2015/16 thread

I know they have a horrible fan base (who nearly killed me with a lump of concrete back in the 80's) but I would like to see them back in the Premier League but I don't think it is ever going to happen any time soon

I genuinely wish the Leeds Fans UTD Group the best wishes in acquiring the club from that Italian bloke (forgot his name)
And would like to see Leeds back competing one day in the top league (although I doubt this).
Historically they have had a big fanbase and matches would be more interesting than say Bournemouth and Southampton.

I wasn't around as an Adult back in the day when Hooliganism was more rife so I don't have any hatred for the club,
Just don't wanna see such an historic club in the dumps (apart from the Rag bastards)

Had some horrible run-ins there especially getting back to the train station and having spuds with razir blades chucked over the wall waiting to get out of the stand behind the net

I've a teenage nephew who follows them, its a shame really he's giddy as fuck about football and travels from Derby for games. He's always asking me about City and atmosphere, he loves getting me talking about Wembley or the 93:20.

Sadly for him I don't see much joy following them even if 'the white knights' ride into town.

Oh and fuck off Leeds and that fatarse manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.