Leeds 2015/16 thread

Remember the days when Leeds had Kewell and Viduka .
I remember them giving us a few thumping's at Maine Road in the early 2000 s .
Kewell reminds me a lot Silva .
A very classy player .

I'm not 35 yet and I hate them. So much so they are joint 3rd with Rangers in my teams I fucking hate list. Yorkshire's a shite hole. Scum fans that seem to only go to the games to sing Munich songs and fight with opposition fans. Somehow managed to only pay 1 p in the pounf when they were close to dying on their arse. Oh and Yorkshire's a shite hole. Did I mention Yorkshire's a shite hole?

I know there's a certain irony in me calling Yorkshire a shite hole when I watch Emmerdale but Emmerdale Farm's not a real place. Yorkshire is and it's a fucking shite hole.

Not a fan, then?

I'm not 35 yet and I hate them. So much so they are joint 3rd with Rangers in my teams I fucking hate list. Yorkshire's a shite hole. Scum fans that seem to only go to the games to sing Munich songs and fight with opposition fans. Somehow managed to only pay 1 p in the pounf when they were close to dying on their arse. Oh and Yorkshire's a shite hole. Did I mention Yorkshire's a shite hole?

I know there's a certain irony in me calling Yorkshire a shite hole when I watch Emmerdale but Emmerdale Farm's not a real place. Yorkshire is and it's a fucking shite hole.

Fence sitting so and so, tell us how you really feel :-D

To be honest I don't think you're 15 yet.

lol, can tell the old cunts here, besides the thread stinking of old spice ofc.
No fucker under 35 gives a toss about Leeds who are blue i dare say haha.

Carry on you old fuckers, woah calm down i'm going, you will give yourself a heart attack shaking your walking stick like that.
You'd feel the same as us old Leeds hating cunts if you'd experienced the violence we were on the receiving end of and the cowardly attacks on blues with their kids sat in the seats at elland road.

Old spice? Brut or hai karate for me pal

You'd feel the same as us old Leeds hating cunts if you'd experienced the violence we were on the receiving end of and the cowardly attacks on blues with their kids sat in the seats at elland road.

Old spice? Brut or hai karate for me pal
100% agree with you there Stoke. I always tell people who ask me why I hate Leeds United so much,that I have had more bricks and bottles thrown at me by Leeds scumbags than all the rest of the away games I have attended over the years put together.
And my smelly of choice back in the 70s was Jovan Grass Oil for men.

Same again sides setting up with no strikers and pressing us and we have no idea what to do. Cannot keep committing our full backs forward and getting caught time and time again.

What a shit weekend this has turned out to be. A howling gale's been blowing this last 24 hrs, we get schooled by Stoke (Stoke, for fuck's sake) and now Hull bend over the kitchen table and lube up for the inbreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.