leeds a big club?

Their fans held a protest pre-match, Ken Bates must be doing a wonderful job! Keep them down, I'm not as fit as I was in the 70s so a trip to Elland Rd might be dangerous!

Would love to see them slip back into the ''real'' Third division. Nearest I ever got to a kicking was there in the late 70's (the 1-1 when Kiddo got a late equalizer). And yes, I do bear a grudge (hated Spurs for 30 years now!). Fuck Leeds.

the brother-in-law supports leeds. well i think he still does. haven't heard him mention going to elland road since they played valencia in the champions league, nor have i seen him in a leeds shirt since they were sponsored by strongbow. strange really, it's as though he only supports them when things are going well!

jimharri said:
Would love to see them slip back into the ''real'' Third division. Nearest I ever got to a kicking was there in the late 70's (the 1-1 when Kiddo got a late equalizer). And yes, I do bear a grudge (hated Spurs for 30 years now!). Fuck Leeds.
Well said Jim,my thoughts exactly,that is why I bumped this thread from 4 months ago.
FUCK OFF LEEDS UNITED- DIRTY YORKSHIRE SHEEP SHAGGING SCUMBAGS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Could not give two fooks if there a big club, shit city, shit fans , shit club. They changed there name from City to United no matter what the reason (went bankrupt I think) you never do that to your fans . always been happy I'm not from Leeds.

Leeds are a big club. Top 10 in England easily.

One of the best performances that I saw at Maine Road was when Leeds spanked us 4-0 (I think) under O`Leary. They were awesome that match and I though that they would go on and be a top team for years as they had a good side. Then they went in to free fall due to Publicity Pete buying too many goldfish.

Their fall from grace has been piss funny because their fans are complete wankers. Although I was full of admiration when they dumped the rags out of the FA Cup at the swamp!

lancs blue said:
One-club city and they still can't average 30k in a promotion chasing season. Keep them down, bunch of tossers.

Not keen on them myself but they are not a one club city, they have a successful rugby league club who regularly attract 14/15k (a bit like Wigan).

The ball may be a different shape but they are competing for the same colour of a punter's money in the sports supporting market.

desperatedon said:
lancs blue said:
One-club city and they still can't average 30k in a promotion chasing season. Keep them down, bunch of tossers.

Not keen on them myself but they are not a one club city, they have a successful rugby league club who regularly attract 14/15k (a bit like Wigan).

The ball may be a different shape but they are competing for the same colour of a punter's money in the sports supporting market.

Rugby league play in the summer though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.