Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dreading this one. Really don't like Leeds although I respect Bielsa. They'll be bang up for this one against a City side low on confidence after the Leicester debacle.

They don't play midweek and have few injuries and on a high having won the derby away.

In saying that Fulham scored 3 on their patch without their main man on the park for the first 75 minutes.

Normally a game we would win comfortably if the mindset and organisation was near its max despite the extra game for some players but that loss last Sunday was one if not the worst under Pep all things considered.

Can only hope we set things right again and get the 3 points we desperately need.

We can score five at Elland Road if we want. I just dread our defence trying to keep out Leeds. They score spectacular goals Barcelona would be proud of.

BTTS seems like free money.

The way Leeds play, this is not a game I would have wanted after such a big loss and without a forward. It’s a tough game but with no crowd there that helps as they would have been well up for this.

We need to dig very deep now. We simply have to win this game however that is achieved. The thought of being potentially 9 points behind the dippers even with a game in hand, is not a good one.

Mendy can’t play in this surely so it will probably be Zinchenko given another go as I can’t see Pep playing Ake there yet.

I can see Foden/Fern being dropped for this one and Gundogan/Bernando coming back in if fit.

I don’t care about the Burnley game but this is a must win already. Not confident at all after that second half display Sunday but I’d go (if available)
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Gundo
Kdb
bernardo
Sterling
Delap
Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.