Leeds Away 10th March 1982........Any Blues Attend ?

I can remember going with a mate - it was definitely a night match . We had seats above the city fans who I think were ina corner pen? Irma seemed like we were the only blues in the seats and some Leeds goons decided to move in on us so we quickly made our way down into the standing area!
I remember the bus back to the station being bricked and just legging it down the platform to get on the train!
What a dump

Some nasty fucker of theirs got sent off for twatting one of our players in the face that day, although can't remember either of the players.

90% sure we played in blue that day

I was there with my mate (RIP) and his neighbour who used to give us a lift. We were only kids at the time. We always used to sit in the home end when she got tickets, think they were slightly cheaper. We were in the seats opp the main stand

After 5 mins she said she’d forgotten her fags and was going back to the car. But she never came back

Some wankers behind us sussed we were city and started to tell us she’d been murdered and we were next and all kinds of other stuff

When we scored very late on my mate jumped up and gave it back to these Leeds fans and we had to leg it out of the stand as others started to have a go at us

As we got to the exit his neighbour was coming back in. Turned out the car had been smashed up and pushed down a hill into a lamp post cos the Yorkshire wankers had seen a Manchester garage sticker in the window

It was still drivable and we plodded back over the Pennines with a couple of the windows gone

Next home game she turned up and had spray painted WITH COMPLEMENTS OF LEEDS UNITED FC down the wing

Last edited:
I got punched in the mouth by a Leeds Neanderthal old enough to be my granddad (I was 18) when we were quietly walking away from the ground minding our own business after that game.
Elland Road was alway fun in those days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.