Leeds Fest

yarny101

Got back this morning from leeds fest and was amazing, was my first festival and it definetly wont be my last The Prodigy and Kings of Leon were unbelievably good! Arctic Monkeys were poor and so were Radiohead

can't agree more. monkeys seemed like they couldnt give a shit and i was gutted that radiohead didnt do creep opr fake plastic trees. thought kaiser cheifs were brilliant though

BramhallBlue said:
can't agree more. monkeys seemed like they couldnt give a shit and i was gutted that radiohead didnt do creep opr fake plastic trees. thought kaiser cheifs were brilliant though
Yeah I have already seen the Kaisers at the MEN so I watched Jamie T instead (big mistake). Florence and the Machine were brillliant aswell

Yeah I didn't speak to one person who thought the Arctic Monkeys were anything but poor.I did think that song off the new album called secret door sounded brilliant though.Kings of Leon were the highlight of the weekend for me.I had forgot how much I enjoy a festival and will definitely be going again next year.It was well worth the monster hangover today.

1st time in 5 years i didn't go cos of the poor line up, but will probably be there next year.

I remember my first Leeds Festival, what a line up. Best 1 i have been to. (This is the same line up but different days as this was Readings poster.)

Reading+Festival+2005+Reading.jpg

Ricster said:
1st time in 5 years i didn't go cos of the poor line up, but will probably be there next year.

I remember my first Leeds Festival, what a line up. Best 1 i have been to. (This is the same line up but different days as this was Readings poster.)

Fuck me thats a good line up!

yarny101 said:
Ricster said:

Fuck me thats a good line up!

Yep, so you could imagine my disappointment in April when the tickets went on sale and why i didnt go.

I could only manage to get a ticket for the Friday but it was still quality. The Courteeners were the best IMO. Ian Brown was class aswell.

Definitely getting a weekend ticket next year.

Thought Faith No More played a fantastic set, even if a little short due to them being late on then stopped from doing their encore due to, I presume, being close to curfew.
Apart from that it was a pretty poor line up imo, though did enjoy White Lies, Hockey and Bombay Bicycle Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.