Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Could have been much better, could have been a lot worse that’s the way I’m looking at it.

Good game from Rico
Dreadful finishing from Haaland
KDB looked off it
Phil’s getting there
Hope Ake is just a precaution

3 points are all that really matter.

Erling takes pens and no one else. Actually saw Pep screaming it at him after the miss. At least it wasn’t a big game and we’ll learn from it.

If Haaland did give it to Ilkay to take, I don’t blame him at all; I thought it was a nice touch. It’s not like he’s giving it to a player with a low level of skill or passing.
The issue was Akanji cocking about at the back.

Anyway, if that’s all Sky have got to make their post match about, we must be doing plenty right :-)

Pep is seething, but as a fan I'll happily take 3 points, however hard we make it for ourselves!

Rodri, Dias, Stones, Bernardo all rested. 3pts. We tried to typical city it for 5 minutes but that was as lopsided a 2-1 as you will ever see. Glad haaland got his misses out the way before tuesday.

Now for Newcastle and Brighton to make Arsenal drop some points, even just a draw from one of those and im happy.

Because if arsenal get 4 pts and we get 6 from next 2 games, we have a 6 pt lead.

With our GD that means league done with 2 to spare.

Three points, another game chalked off.

Could have been 6 or 7.

Gundogan was taken off penalties for being shite at them, hat-trick or not he shouldn't have been anywhere near it and Pep can't shout that after the fact.
Of course he can - the decision was made on the pitch between the players.
Wrong decision and the players KNOW who the designated taker is. We got away with, but those involved will be hearing about around now

Great result, another 3 points and all pressure on the tarquins for tomorrow.

I’ll take us having a collective brain fart and still win. Take the bollocking lads and don’t do anything like that again.

Games like that are so dangerous, far too easy for us we took it for granted and you should never do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.