Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo, Stones and Ederson are the only players I would retain from tonight's starting 11. We need a fresh / fit team for the return game in Dormund. I would go for.

Ederson (Or Steffen)
Cancelo
Zinchenko
Stones
Laporte
Ake (3 in CD)
Fernandinho
Sterling (in midfield)
Kun
Jesus
Torres

Ederson
Cancelo
Laporte
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Torres
Sterling
Aguero

I don't know if Dinho should play, because I 100% him in the next leg against Dortmund and not sure if he'll be able to produce his best backing up. If he can, play him. It's late in the season.

Ederson Cancelo Stones Laporte Mendy Rodri Bernardo Zinchenko Torres Aguero Mahrez. Aguero. Sterling and Dinho start in Dortmund

As we have 3 days break either side, I wouldn’t make too many changes but I’m sure Pep will. Leeds are a dangerous side so we need to be careful.

Ederson
Walker
Zinchenko
Dias
Laporte
Fernandinho
Bernado
Gundogan
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling
League is done though. I’d make a minimum of 8 changes. Maybe only keeping Ederson, Stones and Bernardo, as he was first to be subbed off tonight. The rest i’d rotate. We’d still have enough to compete hard for the win. It’s more important to be in the best shape for Dortmund, and that means as many starters as possible not playing v Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.