Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be daft, the PL is the better competition - despite what the media try to tell the armchair watchers.
You can think that and still understand that the Wednesday game is more important and it’s a one time shot whereas for the PL we can afford to draw or lose this one

I am expecting the whole season to be cancelled judging by the response of the BBC today. They not only junked the BBC1 schedule but also the BBC2 programmes to put on wall to wall coverage.

It is like the old Soviet tv when then shut everything down to play ‘somber music’ for a week!
Funny you should say that. If you put Breakfast on tomorrow, Charlie Stayt will be wearing a full ceremonial military uniform with an array of medals for being beige and canteen purchases. Naga Munchetty will be sniggering (again) at his ridiculously oversized peak cap. I’d pay double for my licence fee if they’d let me.

Last edited:
Sorry but Garcia should not play for City. Not committed and too slow and weak. Stones for LE and Zinc for Mandy and Sterling for Mahrez for me. We still need 3 wins in PL to be sure.
Agree that Garcia should not play for City but can see Pep playing him tomorrow to rest Diaz and Stones; he has played Garcia in games earlier on in the season. Think Benny will play as he put in a decent performance last week at Leicester and Zinc is more likely to play against Dortmund or Chelsea. I'm hoping that Sterling will play Wednesday instead of Mahrez but can see your logic there. Yes - whilst we need 3 more wins, the Dortmund and Chelsea games are cup games so expect Pep to play stronger teams against those 2 rather than against Leeds................

Expecting a fair amount of rotation in the upcoming fixtures but I imagine we'll line up similar to the Leicester game.
Over to you pep

We will have 4 days between Leeds and Dortmund which is probably enough for the players to fully recover physically wise, especially young players like Foden and Jesus. Wouldn't be surprised if Pep played a slightly stronger team than expected. A win would be a huge step toward the title which would feel quite good before going to Dortmund.
I'm in the rotate camp. Especially coz I'd kike everyone to feel involved. This is how we need to manage the egos.

The guys who didn't get a run should get one. And the key players bloke Kev, Cancelo and Foden can be subbed in late to chase the game or try to win it if needed.

Rest Gundogan who looked clearly tired vs Dortmund. Rodri for poor performance. Kev and Foden in cotton wool. Dias for looking a bit jaded.

Play Sterling, Zinchencko Laporte, Bernado, Aguero and Dihno for sure ( Unless he is planning on a double mid in Dortmund. If so, then rest Dihno.

But whatever happens rotation is a must.

Don’t be daft, the PL is the better competition - despite what the media try to tell the armchair watchers.
PL is the better competition, but UCL is the most prestigious one. When you balance that out, both competitions are equally important in my book. We already won PL, so all the priority should be given to UCL and cup competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.