Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this before the Leicester game but I hope nobody overreacts if we don't win tomorrow. We don't really need to win and I imagine a fair few key players will be rested. Not to mention Leeds seem the types to really step up their game for this one. A draw would be understandable under the current circumstances, as long as we get through on Wednesday, in which case this result would be quickly forgotten.
Gonna reiterate this now having seen the team. We're putting out eleven top players but it will be completely understandable if we have some issues with team cohesion and miss the creativity of Mahrez and De Bruyne.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see a top performance and comfortable win fwiw.

Give over if we get beat and the rags win their two games in hand. We all know what happened that time we won the league, when we were eight points behind with six games to go

Going off your posting history, is that your fear or wish?

@MAG do you come in pre-game?

Would you be able to edit your OPs to these threads when the team news comes out an hour before kick off so people know who’s in the team/on the bench?

This kind of rotation is why our entire squad is pulling in the right direction. It’s also the reason we managed to compete on 4 fronts until this point. Every now and then a game has to be selected where you simply pick the freshest 11 possible and try to win with a less fluid than usual performance. Yet every time we do it people lose their mind. It’s the very reason for our success.

The only issue today will be how fluid we are with so many changes. Patience will be needed to break Leeds down. The cohesion & rhythm will be disjointed at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.