Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MAG do you come in pre-game?

Would you be able to edit your OPs to these threads when the team news comes out an hour before kick off so people know who’s in the team/on the bench?

I post the team , nobody reads the first page now

I am here, you want me to add team news to first post?

Usually I’m frantically editing the next pre-match thread so I can then post that straight after this game ... without missing any part of the game :)

OK check the first post now, if I append a tweet like that at the end when it comes out, is that ok?

I am here, you want me to add team news to first post?

Usually I’m frantically editing the next pre-match thread so I can then post that straight after this game ... without missing any part of the game :)
I just thought I’d add to your workload haha

Great OPs though fella, always good to read!

Reactions: MAG
Zinchenko's phone records have been leaked.

Every week for the last four years

[Zinch] Any chance of playing centre mid boss?

[Pep] Great idea. Maybe next week.

This week

[Pep] Great idea. On you go son!

[Zinch] :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Call me a bald fraud, but I reckon Dinho will boss this, our front three will be awesome and Ake will play a blinder.

4-3 City, Sterling penalty for the winner in extra time. Already booked my trip to casualty for the heart bypass.

No he's not

No wait he is! Just checked and he's won the Champions League, Ligue 1 twice, the Liga NOS and La Liga!

Hang on, no, I misread that, it says he's won the Championship once and the Argentina first division three times. In a managerial career spanning over three decades.

Why he's held up as some incredible manager is probably football's most baffling phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.