Leeds Nightlife?

levey

I'm off on a stag do this weekend in leeds and haven't been there on a night out before so suggestions would be welcomed, were doing clay pigeon shooting in the day but want to get on the piss about 6ish, im looking for decent bars, clubs, strip clubs etc!!

to start off with go to the wetherspoons at the train station sell pints quite cheaply and you buy pitchers at reduced costs, then theres a bar called dry dock it has got some wierd people in but yet again cheap drinks which is good, the clubs which ive been in are:

Mission (trance, electro, dance)
Back to Basics (dirty electro, funky house)
Oceania (music from in the charts)
Hi-Fi (r'n'b, hip hop, grime)
Space (bassline, hard house, garage)

couple of good strip clubs are red leopard or purple door

hiya mate, im a student in leeds its a really good night out. It all depends on what sort of music you like. When i go out i tend to start at Walkabout which is a good laugh. If not Walkabout, then there's plenty of other bars, revolution, Yates, tiger tiger etc. Then if you want to go on to clubs, if you like hip hop, or mainstream music i would suggest oceana, halo, chillie white. For more hardcore music there is space or mission.

Its a really good night out, enjoy you're self, and one other thing there are lots of fit girls there

Sure i went to a club called Corkscrew or something like that.

Was quality mate.

sheep7.gif

When in Rome, do what the Romans do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.