Leeds Thread - 2021/22

I still hate them from the 2004 relegation battle, the sheer arrogance that they were better and more 'entitled' to PL status than us I've never forgotten. I loved it the fact they rotted for 16 years, hope they go down for another 16 this year.
I never got the arrogance that they seem entitled to say they deserve PL status when since 1981 they have spent a grand total of 15 years at the top level out of 42 .......... sadly the media lap them up as brilliant supporters the best out there you watch how brilliant these supporters are once it goes tits up because I guarantee 15k of there loyal fan base will go missing .......... it happened the last time they dropped it will happen again

The Kyle knock off well out of his depth, all his tactics seem to consist of is kicking the shit out of the opposition.

Bielsa had his bucket and his squatting, but at least he tried to get them to play football.

Have to say in fairness that their fans are racist knuckle dragging cunts to a man. New year's Day 1993? I think at Maine Road, fucking dicks ripping up seats, carried on outside too.

The Kyle knock off well out of his depth, all his tactics seem to consist of is kicking the shit out of the opposition.

Bielsa had his bucket and his squatting, but at least he tried to get them to play football.

Have to say in fairness that their fans are racist knuckle dragging cunts to a man. New year's Day 1993? I think at Maine Road, fucking dicks ripping up seats, carried on outside too.
The 70s was a hoot going there....CUNTS

They don’t pick a win up against Brighton then they are gone ........ and let’s look at the damage Brighton have caused to various sides away from home this season.......beat Spurs and Arsenal drew at Chelsea and Liverpool ......... if Brighton turn up on Sunday then Leeds are fooked ........
stop it ....you tease

They don’t pick a win up against Brighton then they are gone ........ and let’s look at the damage Brighton have caused to various sides away from home this season.......beat Spurs and Arsenal drew at Chelsea and Liverpool ......... if Brighton turn up on Sunday then Leeds are fooked ........
Please turn up on Sunday, Brighton!

Didn’t they trash Leeds city centre when they got promoted?
Yes. Leeds was an even bigger shit tip after that promotion party.

Same as the troglodytes across the city from you, throwing fireworks at the liver building and running round trying to stab fellow Liverpool fans.

Same as Rangers fans smashing tens of thousands of glass bottles across their main square. Glasgow was a fuicking mess the next morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.