Leeds Thread (Merged)

Brian McDermott has been fired again, apparently, although he may well have the job back by the time you read this, given that utter joke of a club.
Much speculation about Leeds wanting a big name manager, presumably they are still labouring under the misapprehension that they are still a big name club.
Personally I don't care who gets the gig, as long as he takes them into liquidation as soon as possible.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Brian McDermott has been fired again, apparently, although he may well have the job back by the time you read this, given that utter joke of a club.
Much speculation about Leeds wanting a big name manager, presumably they are still labouring under the misapprehension that they are still a big name club.
Personally I don't care who gets the gig, as long as he takes them into liquidation as soon as possible.
Add-Facebook-Like-Button-in-Magento.jpg

I don't mind Leeds and i don't know why!
Perhaps it's coming up to my annual lobotomy time

blue underpants said:
I don't mind Leeds and i don't know why!
Perhaps it's coming up to my annual lobotomy time

One of my enduring images of this charming and delightful club is watching a middle aged Leeds fan holding an empty plastic pint glass out for his young son to urinate into, so that he could hurl it at departing City fans.
It's enchanting vignettes such as this that ensure that they will always have a special place in my heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.