Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see anything wrong with what Leeds did. You play to the whistle. No head injury and no requirement for them to stop.
Hate Leeds ! That stems from my experiences in the 70s......however I'm struggling with this one, Villa are out of order here in my opinion, anyway fuck the Yorkshire tw#!$

I remember Liverpool doing that to us a few years back when Dzeko went down. But that's them in a nutshell.

Play to the fucking whistle. SHould have not concede that goal. Stupid by Bielsa.

Even after Villa did kick the ball out when a l***s player was injured? Wow.

The game is stopped by the referee, usually for a head injury. There was no head injury and the referee didn't blow, so there was no requirement for the opposition to put the ball out.

My feelings for Villa are probably similar to yours for Leeds so I may be a bit biased (as may you).

The game is stopped by the referee, usually for a head injury. There was no head injury and the referee didn't blow, so there was no requirement for the opposition to put the ball out.
Where did I say anything about the referee? Common sense and decency would dictate that you treat your opponents like they've treated you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.