Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

How the fuck does Rodri alone works ?
Ferna is 10 times the player Rodri is but Pep has to have a busquets clone in all his teams!
And No VAR crap from anyone
We should have lost this 4-1
Nonsense, we had more than enough opportunity in the first 20 and last 10 to win it comfortably

Just not mad, Leeds played really really well, as if they were Liverpool in disguise.

They made alot of our players look average for many moments.

The intensity of the first 20 minutes couldn't be sustained, new players, youngsters coming in too, maybe this year isn't our, but as long as the team continues fighting that's all I can ask for.
I think a lot of our players are average, we had no problem sustaining the first 20 mins 2 years ago We played at that level for 90

Our front three are great individual players, but shite when playing together... fucking awful...

Season over ; )
Only for glory hunters (rags or dippers)who wants another champions trophy.... Result was fair enough,we could win or loose,we could have a penalty at least,but that's football....I think we have a little progress since Leicester game.... Leeds is very strong side.... City tid...IMG20191012173115_720x.jpg

We've lost the element of control that made us difficult (and tiring) to play against. At our best under Pep we would suffocate teams by keeping the ball for long stretches and then relentlessly pressing the opposition into turning it over if we lost it. Right now we don't have the ability to dominate possession or the drive/fitness/energy/stamina to press when we do lose it.

These are foundational elements of our success. If we can't find a way to regain our mastery in possession and our tenacity without the ball then I don't see how this team works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.