Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will be 2 points clear on top when we start this game, we better start fast and score early or this Leeds will grow into their defending. unbeaten on last 5 too they do fight hard for staying up.

fucking Real can rotate all they want as they need 1 point only vs Espanyol to clinch the title or Barca not winning theirs. doubt they worried tho with 15 points clear on top.
You are probably right, however, it took them 45 minutes to get the first goal at home to Villarreal and 60 minutes (also at home) to Everton. So if Newcastle could stretch that to 90 minutes or even better score first they might not be ahead going into our game.

What a surprise.. the dipper tipster on sky sports predicts a win for the cult and a draw for us

I strongly suspect he’s predicting what he wants to happen instead of what he thinks will happen.
That twat openly said 'we are all United' in the derby publication wanted and hoping for a 1-1

Pep Guardiola: "I don't know right now [whether Kyle Walker will play again this season]. I'm not worried at all, he's injured unfortunately for all of us and him especially. I must focus on the rest of the players..." [via
@DanMurphyMEN
]
Kyle Walker and Possibly John Stones out for the rest of season?? If true this is a major blow!

What a surprise.. the dipper tipster on sky sports predicts a win for the cult and a draw for us

I strongly suspect he’s predicting what he wants to happen instead of what he thinks will happen.
Probably get a fairer, more honest and well thought out prediction from that octopus that changes colour depending on what team it thinks will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.