Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Phil as a 10.

We will miss the tenacity of Bernardo and KDB but hopefully Grealish is given license to play to his strengths,and maybe even Sterling steps up when required.

Jack and Raz have to perform today no excuses.

I appreciate that Liverpool made a lot of changes but they have momentum. Unless they are carrying injuries I would have started Bernardo and KDB. We cannot afford a slip up. Oh well let’s hope Grealish and Sterling turn up tonight.

I don’t think I’ve ever flapped pre match but I think we ‘might’ have just handed the title to the vermin. Pep is obviously prioritising the chumps league. No Kev is crazy. Especially with leaving Bernardo out as well. We shouldn’t need to rest anyone at this stage of the season. There’s only a few games left. Playing out of form players as well out wide. Oh well. Hopefully I’ll look a right cock later on
Can you explain then why Klopp hadn’t handed the title to us when he rested Salah, TAA, Fabinho, Konate and Thiago? Because by your own logic we won the league earlier this afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.