Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone moaning about the team, if we can’t win Leeds (no disrespect to them) with that starting 11 then we probably don’t deserve to win the league.

Looking forward to seeing Phil as a 10.

We will miss the tenacity of Bernardo and KDB but hopefully Grealish is given license to play to his strengths,and maybe even Sterling steps up when required.
Surely Grealish is playing as the 10?

The way I read that starting 11 is that he's pretty much changing our shape to accommodate Grealish as the number 10 because he doesn't really have a position in a 433.

Fair enough people mocking people concerned about the team. But Leeds are undefeated in a few games and will be up for tonight. We don’t have a divine right to turn up and win. Hopefully we will win but I would prefer our best players out. If we win any concerns will look daft but if drop points then I won’t be slagging off Pep.

If we can’t beat a relegation leeds team then do we really deserve to win the league.

3-1 city but I feel patience is going to be needed.

Jesus will be right. Gundogan sit deeper with rodri. Foden sterling rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.