Leeds United (A) - Wed 28th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Away. Fierce home support. Night game. Awful conditions. Last game of the weekend with pressure we have to win. This is going to be a real tough one...

Away. Fierce home support. Night game. Awful conditions. Last game of the weekend with pressure we have to win. This is going to be a real tough one...
That’s a real ‘glass half empty’ way of looking at the fixture imho.

Going to Elland Road is nothing like the apparent kryptonite for our team that say going to Anfield is, and Leeds aren’t anywhere near as good a team, so (famous last words) I’m less worried about the impact of the “atmosphere”.

Away? Shouldn’t be an issue

A match after the sun’s gone down? It’s happened before.

Awful conditions? I’m not sure what the weather forecast is for Leeds tonight, but it’ll be same for both teams and pitch quality in the PL is pretty amazing these days.

We should be ok.

Feeling pretty confident about tonight! Leeds are not full strength either so our quality should definitely show! 3-1 City

I’m fairly optimistic for tonight. I agree the Leeds crowd will be giving it out but I’m confident once they witness our possession based game and notice their inability to have the ball for any meaningful periods, they’ll quieten down. Our superior class will shine through, and I predict a 1-3 win for us with Alfie’s lad getting at least one. Cmon you blue boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.