Leeds United (A) - Wed 28th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the ticket, we have a huge run of games coming up, Pep has to get time into the players who haven’t played much and keep the squad refreshed, it’s not an easy job but I think he’s entitled to unconditional respect based on his record.

And a black wine gum.

Am I the only one who just doesn’t see it with akanji. I’ll be kind and say average in the air, like a rabbit in the headlights with the ball at his feet, no great pace. He’s fifth out of five centre halves for me. Desperately hope he shows me up for the know nothing I am.

Grealish needs to score tonight or assist. He can't just draw fouls and hold play up. Needs to start producing

Am I the only one who just doesn’t see it with akanji. I’ll be kind and say average in the air, like a rabbit in the headlights with the ball at his feet, no great pace. He’s fifth out of five centre halves for me. Desperately hope he shows me up for the know nothing I am.
Dives in too often for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.