Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson Walker Stones Dias Akanji Rodri Gundogan Alvarez Grealish Mahrez Haaland

Ederson
Akanji Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Mahrez De Bruyne Gundogan Foden
Haaland
Win early and sub KDB, Rodri, Gundo, Dias and Haaland off

Very tough calls to make. Madrid has to be in his mind as we have looked tired last 2 games.

Laporte and foden surely have to come in, they're proven quality ready to step in seamlessly. id play laporte instead of stones and foden for grealish. Going to assume kdb is out, Maybe he gets a few minutes from the bench if he's available to shake off any rust otherwise I don't expect him to feature. keep alvarez and mahrez in who are both fresh and that should be enough. Rodri is the biggest concern, if we're going to use phillips at all, this is the safest game on paper to do it. before they brought in fat Sam I would have said do it, they looked a mess. The manager change and their desperation for points makes it a harder choice, I'd probably say no now.

I think the plan will be to steam roller them first half, go hard from kick off, smash them as soon as possible then pep can make sweeping changes second half.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
Alvarez
Mahrez
Foden
Haaland.

Get the job done then use phillips, palmer, Lewis, gomez second half to give rest to whoever needs it most, ideally Rodri and Haaland. That'll be stones, Dias, Bernardo and grealish all rested, gundo and akanji have had tonight off, kdb hopefully back and a few games sat out won't hurt him. That's about as fresh as we could hope to have them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.