Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do somehow manage to win today and defeat the diabolical footballing mastermind that is Sam Allardyce, then it will likely be down to the fact that he has been deprived of the services of his trusted lieutenant, Sammy Lee. A beak has seen fit to insist that Lee fulfil his jury service duties, thus denying Allardyce of his Mini-Me.

I have a feeling this could be a big win here 6-0 leeds are very bad in defence should be a easy win then we can focus on madrid

Confirmed team:

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Kdb
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
Foden

That team looks very light in the middle, with neither Gundo or Bernie in there.

I worry for Rodri - a lot of pressure on Rico to be pushing up alongside him protecting the defence.

Still - I guess we’re going all out attack, which should be fun to watch!

KDB getting match fitness before Madrid, Erling supposed to do the job early and get subbed. Grealish rested too, this is good.

We do need Rodri rested as well. That's the biggest worry, he was definitely fatigued
Hopefully we can at half time after we’re 4-0 up

That teak looks very light in the middle, with neither Gundo or Bernie in there.

I worry for Rodri - a lot of pressure on Rico to be in there alongside him protecting the defence.

Still - I guess we’re going all out attack, which should be great to watch?
We will have not a lot of defending too against a deep Allardyce block. Pep said something about playing KDB + Alvarez + Haaland against those teams. Changes at HT probably too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.