Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as good as Laporte is im never sure against a team that is up for a fight and that twat Fat Sam will have the Leeds players up for. fight at the very least.

Its certainly a very attacking team as well and with no rodri could we could be vulnerable tot he counter more.....also shows that Pep just doesnt trust Phillips at all

Lot of changes. Way more than I expected. A lot of trust being put into the squad, we will need them all if we want everything and today is their time to deliver. Danger of it being too many changes and a bit of a square peg formation but I'm backing them all to stand up and be counted today. Famcy us to blow them away with that forward lineup.

A few too many changes there.

I’m a little concerned how light we look defensively, but I guess the thinking was Leeds would be playing 11 at the back so we wouldn’t have much actual defending to do.

Thing is - Leeds have gone quite attacking too, so the plan looks more uncertain in that context.

There’ll be goals in this game - and our attack is way better than Leeds on paper, so we’ll have to make that show.

But I can see them scoring too.

4-2 to City!

It’ll be Wrapped up by half time and treated like a training exercise second half , fair play to pep using the squad wisely , we should be fit and rested for Madrid nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.