Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Bothers me that Pep will almost undoubtedly rotate Stones in when Laporte probably runs more at cool down sessions. On top of just not letting Dias get any sort of real rhythm with Laporte it also forces Dias to play on the left side. I understand Pep needs to keep players happy, but damn..

-Does De Bruyne start? With the title race so tight it's a worry that we are even talking about having to play our highest earner/best player into form, and for quite a long time now. That cameo today was extremely poor. The team almost lose all shape with his coming on. He's a high risk player and and Leeds will no doubt look to counter us at every chance they get.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko

Rodri
Foden
Bernardo

Mahrez
Grealish
Sterling
Dias looks more comfortable as a left CB with Stones at his side.

More changes ahead for this one: Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo, Sterling

They have (or certainly did yesterday) lots of injuries, they'll be open at the back, deflated after a dodgy last minute defeat & are due a stuffing by us.

What could possibly go wrong?

Really looking forward to it. Tuesday night under the lights versus a historic trans pennine rival but with none of the hype that goes with Utd or Liverpool and still a bit of a novelty factor after their years in the wilderness. Brilliant. Bring it on.

Really looking forward to it. Tuesday night under the lights versus a historic trans pennine rival but with none of the hype that goes with Utd or Liverpool and still a bit of a novelty factor after their years in the wilderness. Brilliant. Bring it on.
Ps as my user name might suggest I am a city fan who lives in Leeds, so as long as I don’t get squashed / chinned on the train it’s all good. I have just joined this site, but I was a regular 1979-99, then semi lapsed, now going again quite a lot with my lad and couple of mates. Was at the 5-1, 10-1, 0-4 at Blackburn on Hillsborough day, Bradford 1-1, Spurs qtr final etc etc, then the demise (losing at home to Bury, Port Vale away particular nadirs), then went to the play off final then hardly went for a decade, managed to get to the 2011 cup final (in the Stoke end), went to Madrid 3-2 in 2012, and building back up slowly since then. I really enjoy this site so thanks. Sorry to bore with potted history. First game was v Bristol City or Middlesbrough 79-80 season (whichever one was first as went to both) with my dad who has been going since the mid 50s and is still following today on the tv from his retirement apartment. Hello & thanks.

Ps as my user name might suggest I am a city fan who lives in Leeds, so as long as I don’t get squashed / chinned on the train it’s all good. I have just joined this site, but I was a regular 1979-99, then semi lapsed, now going again quite a lot with my lad and couple of mates. Was at the 5-1, 10-1, 0-4 at Blackburn on Hillsborough day, Bradford 1-1, Spurs qtr final etc etc, then the demise (losing at home to Bury, Port Vale away particular nadirs), then went to the play off final then hardly went for a decade, managed to get to the 2011 cup final (in the Stoke end), went to Madrid 3-2 in 2012, and building back up slowly since then. I really enjoy this site so thanks. Sorry to bore with potted history. First game was v Bristol City or Middlesbrough 79-80 season (whichever one was first as went to both) with my dad who has been going since the mid 50s and is still following today on the tv from his retirement apartment. Hello & thanks.
Welcome to the site mate.
Btw, did you go to that match we played over in York I think it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.