Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with long memories remember when Leeds under Don Revie started wearing those numbered sock ties (around 72-73) ? Then they also started lining up on the halfway line before kick off wearing their individually-named tracksuit tops and gave an orchestrated wave to the crowd - even at away games. Somewhat arrogant and gauntlet-throwing I always felt.

Reading the comments in this, I'm surprised how many have brought up Leeds record at the Etihad as if it has anything to do with tonight. Especially when there game last season was when we were rotating the side.

Expecting our worst crowd of the season tnight which be a godsend for the media , empty seats articles will be in overdrive tomorrow , with the match being live on TV , couple of weeks before Xmas and increased COVID issues if we get 40k actually inside the ground it would be a great turn out , no doubt the no-shows will be counted so expect an official attendance of 45/46k.
No intention of going tonight , will have my feet up watching the game with the mute button firmly applied with a few Desperados and Hennessy chasers , booked my ticket for Boxing Day so will looking forward to a traditional 3pm kick off and a good day out , unless this COVID lark changes my plans.

lots of people giving away free tickets on Daz buy and sell pages...mix of circumstances i guess.

i couldnt believe mine sold on the exchange... city prob got £100 and me £85!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.