Leeds United PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Pep deserves a mention for last night's performance. He'd clearly done his homework on the opposition. We played at a much higher tempo than the previous home games. The tactical switch where Rodri drove forward with ball when the opportunity arose clearly caught Leeds out

Anyone who didn't vote Rodri doesn't understand football.
He was excellent I agree but Kev, Phil and Grealish all were also decent candidates. Kev's two brilliantly taken goals made him the MOTM. It' a fabulous thing though us debating so many candidates for MOTM.

Last edited:
Kev for me - looks to be nearing full fitness and a couple of brilliant goals, especially the second thunderb'stard, Rodri was awesome as well, as were Mahrez, Stones and Diaz, thought Zin had a great game, Jack (great header!), Gundog, Phil and Bernie kept things ticking over, Laporte also excellent. Also thought that Ake and Ferno were excellent when they came on. And lastly Eddie was excellent when called upon! - Overall probably as good as I have seen us all season, we just did not let them into it at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.