Leeds United thread 2020/21

Why does Leeds get the hate from City fans? Their rivalary has been predominantly with united right.
Listen until you come across that lot then you will never know why the majority of football fans cannot do with them ..........the most arrogant set of tests you will ever meet until there team start doing poorly then in mass they crawl back under there stones

Listen until you come across that lot then you will never know why the majority of football fans cannot do with them ..........the most arrogant set of tests you will ever meet until there team start doing poorly then in mass they crawl back under there stones
This.

There's too much "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" these days.

Fuck Leeds. Fuck United. Fuck Liverpool. And fuck any rivalry any of those teams have with each other.

This.

There's too much "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" these days.

Fuck Leeds. Fuck United. Fuck Liverpool. And fuck any rivalry any of those teams have with each other.
The older statesman of Yorkshire could never understand why I would prefer any team from Lancashire to beat them Khoonts ..........probably never realised what a bunch of 1st tools they are ........ back where we belong etc etc despite a huge chunk of there history being away from the top flight .........

A lot of the hatred for Leeds stems from how their fans used to behave back in the day, home and away. Bunch of racist thugs - they may have improved a bit lately. I hope they have.

The rest comes from memories of the Revie team, biggest bunch of cheats who ever stepped on a football pitch. And dirty, even in an age when 'hard tackles' were regarded as fair and part of the game.

A lot of the hatred for Leeds stems from how their fans used to behave back in the day, home and away. Bunch of racist thugs - they may have improved a bit lately. I hope they have.

The rest comes from memories of the Revie team, biggest bunch of cheats who ever stepped on a football pitch. And dirty, even in an age when 'hard tackles' were regarded as fair and part of the game.
I hated Billy Bremner more than any other non rag.

I still detest him to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.