Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

I have no problem with Leeds and the Revie connection.

Fans wishing us well tonight and appreciate our tribute.

They're not part of the cartel and always ok when I go to Elland Rd these days

American owners very rarely if ever use there own money they use hedge funds banks seems they powers that be are all happy with that! God forbid a rich owner uses his own money not the banks!

Yanks want a piece of footballs pie and they never gave a fuck about “Soccer”
Till they see the $ signs kunts

American owners very rarely if ever use there own money they use hedge funds banks seems they powers that be are all happy with that! God forbid a rich owner uses his own money not the banks!

Yanks want a piece of footballs pie and they never gave a fuck about “Soccer”
Till they see the $ signs kunts
One of the reasons I heard (not sure how true it is) is that in the US, the way it works is if a team from New York sells merchandise in New York, they solely profit from it, but it they sell merchandise in another state/city then the profits are distributed evenly amongst all the teams in the league... The PL is attractive to the Yanks because they don't have to share their profits.

One of the reasons I heard (not sure how true it is) is that in the US, the way it works is if a team from New York sells merchandise in New York, they solely profit from it, but it they sell merchandise in another state/city then the profits are distributed evenly amongst all the teams in the league... The PL is attractive to the Yanks because they don't have to share their profits.
Only Leeds aren't in the PL ;)

I’m not sure that’s true.

However, in the NFL, all profits are shared equally between the 32 franchises.

I’m not sure that’s true.

However, in the NFL, all profits are shared equally between the 32 franchises.
The dippers tried to change the arrangements on PL overseas income so that each club got the monies associated with the showing of their games. No go said PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.