Leeds United vs Cardiff City

blue62 said:
Looks like no-one told the Leeds or Cardiff fans they were playing tonight. Terrible attendance - are they supposed to be 'big' clubs? The term is over-used. Last time we were in that league we were sold out 3 weeks before every game.

Until we sell out every game i don't think we can crow at other clubs

Bluemoon115 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Wow. Huge respect to Becchio. That's exactly how the game should be played.
To be fair even if he'd have stayed down I wouldn't hold it against him in that instance, dreadful challenge.
Exactly, that's what i mean. Even when he had a valid reason to stay down and roll over 4 or 5 times, he decided to just bounce up onto his feet instead. I'm definately going to follow how Becchio does from now on, now that i know he has that kind of attitude. Good to see.

As for Bothroyd, disgraceful challenge.

bluemoon32 said:
blue62 said:
Looks like no-one told the Leeds or Cardiff fans they were playing tonight. Terrible attendance - are they supposed to be 'big' clubs? The term is over-used. Last time we were in that league we were sold out 3 weeks before every game.

Until we sell out every game i don't think we can crow at other clubs

Not crowing or looking down on anyone. Our support is great but could be/maybe has been even better. Just tell me it's not a poor crowd at the game - should be a big match atmosphere, fans baying for blood on the touch lines, and it simply isn't.

Tricky_Trev said:
Bluemoon115 said:
To be fair even if he'd have stayed down I wouldn't hold it against him in that instance, dreadful challenge.
Exactly, that's what i mean. Even when he had a valid reason to stay down and roll over 4 or 5 times, he decided to just bounce up onto his feet instead. I'm definately going to follow how Becchio does from now on, now that i know he has that kind of attitude. Good to see.

Aye.

Then bitching to the ref at the end. Coont.

Bluemoon115 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Aye.

Then bitching to the ref at the end. Coont.

Mate Bechio is a whining woman.

Always complaining to the ref

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.