Leeds Utd (A) Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Difficult to select one player as I don’t think that there was one individual who stood out. Ake, Laporte, Rodri and Phil all had good moments and if pushed, I would give it to Laporte. He took a bad knock early on but it didn’t stop him from getting stuck in. Made some important tackles and I felt that it was certainly one of his better performances.

Picked Laporte as well, seems mad to pick a defender after a 4-0 win, but I reckon of all the parts played, he played his part the best

Laporte for me. He had a great game especially after the clash of heads.
Ake would have been a contender but he went off too early

Laporte had a great game. Voted Ederson my MOTM though. Great clearance way out of his box to clean up some defensive sloppiness; and a couple of nice saves to keep a clean sheet. Edders is on track to win the Golden Glove for the third straight season!

Very much a team game but Sterling for his big improvement and contribution in disrupting the Lids defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.