Left back is key, but who should play there.........

Garrido looked knackered during the game last week,poor sod looked liked he'd just run two marathons back to back!

according to Dougs training report..........Bridge did a full session..............

Cobwebcat said:
If we play Garrido on Wednesday we are out IMHO.

I feel sorry for him as he is a midfielder really. He's too slow so dives in and gives away dangerous free-kicks and penalties. United will pour down our left if he plays.

I'm hoping Bridge makes it but if not I'd put Zab there...he can play anywhere.

Mate, I'd think we'd have more problems with Zab there, he's more likely to give away fouls/freekicks than Garrido. Last week, United were dangerous on the otherside, as soon as Bellamy got put down the last after the wankers scored, we looked solid on that side. Garrido just needs good support and he'll be fine. Mancini asks both fullbacks to sit inside and then go out wide if the ball is headed there, you'll probably notice that. But I think it works, Rooney is the danger for me, not Valencia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.