Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

The 3 blusterteers are back for a new adventure I see.

I suppose a bit of distraction never hurt…
992711bf-c31f-435c-9736-4df3fb13d7ce_text.gif

The 3 blusterteers are back for a new adventure I see.

I suppose a bit of distraction never hurt…

Honestly think this forum would be quite boring without some dissenting opinions. Plus, they each bring something slightly different to the table which keeps it fresh, they’re like a kind of socially conservative British version of the Avengers.

Either that or they’re just all BT alts which you can never totally rule out.

Honestly think this forum would be quite boring without some dissenting opinions. Plus, they each bring something slightly different to the table which keeps it fresh, they’re like a kind of socially conservative British version of the Avengers.

Does not compute
Does not compute

*Fizzing sound then a pop

Far left and right are more or less the same in terms of policies and nastiness.

Anarchists don't really exist apart from in ideology, as once they get organised they stop being anarchists, and people who claim to be as such may as well be on EDL marches looking to legitimise causing trouble behind a "cause".

It passes a few moments of my day having a good laugh at the political forum tbh.
It’s no longer about actual politics but a competition to find the worst person involved in said politics.

Safe to say those lovely Tories are winning that one.

Socially conservative version of the avengers is superb.

I suspect that a story about a far-left fantasist posting extremist views from his bedroom is a bit too close to the bone for a fair few people on here.
Mild exaggeration?

The most extreme far left position on this site appears to be making up names for Keir Starmer.

Mild exaggeration?

The most extreme far left position on this site appears to be making up names for Keir Starmer.

You're not a real Labour member or supporter unless you call Starmer names and wanted him outed as a Tory Shill when Labour win the next GE the abuse that the Tories get are nothing compared to what the 6th form Marxists are going to unleash onto Starmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.