Left wing

NQCitizen said:
How perfect would Lavezzi be?!

Lavezzi is a good suggestion but I don't see why PSG would want to sell. He's only been there 1 year and he's hardly been a flop. I think we'll play Jovetic on the left side if using a 4231 but the best choices IMO would be Munain, Griezmann or possibly Lorenzo Insigne as Napoli have bought Mertens who plays the exact same position so could be willing to sell.

Reus isn't impossible he has a release clause that starts in January which is 30.5m and Adryan is an 18 year old with no top league experience he's also smaller than Silva and will get pushed off the ball so easily.
But if i had to pick one which is apparently possible it would be Griezmann.

ALSO we don't need a LW in my opinion Nasri and Jovetic will be played there with both rotating with Silva at Attacking Mid

Milner7 said:
Reus isn't impossible he has a release clause that starts in January which is 30.5m and Adryan is an 18 year old with no top league experience he's also smaller than Silva and will get pushed off the ball so easily.
But if i had to pick one which is apparently possible it would be Griezmann.

ALSO we don't need a LW in my opinion Nasri and Jovetic will be played there with both rotating with Silva at Attacking Mid

There will be a queue for Reus in January then.

zandvoort blue said:
Scargill.....being English he`d qualify as homegrown

Positives: He is english
Negatives: He is shit

sounds like scotty sinclair

SwiftBlue said:
NQCitizen said:
How perfect would Lavezzi be?!

Lavezzi is a good suggestion but I don't see why PSG would want to sell. He's only been there 1 year and he's hardly been a flop. I think we'll play Jovetic on the left side if using a 4231 but the best choices IMO would be Munain, Griezmann or possibly Lorenzo Insigne as Napoli have bought Mertens who plays the exact same position so could be willing to sell.

Insigne would be a quality buy, wonder how much it'd take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.