Legendary tales you're not sure about

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Some tales you hear are urban myths, some are true. How do you find out? The one i'm thinking of sprang to mind when i saw particroft mentioned in the other thread.

I was told loads of times that a motorcyclist rode his bike along liverpool road, eccles, lost control on patricroft bridge and rode through the door of the packet house pub whereupon his bike stopped at the bar and he ordered a drink whilst still on it.

Jackson-ctid said:
Liverpool fan commited suicide at half time during Champions League final.

not a chance, it would still be on north west tonight now! Can you imagine the candle lit vigils?

The ol' famous one that rears it's head around Christmas time:

an Asian bloke dropped his wallet and upon receiving his wallet back from a good samaritan, utters the immortal 'Thank you friend, here is a tip: Don't go to the Trafford Centre/Manchester Arndale over Christmas'. This is then morphed into a coded Al-Quaeda threat. I've heard about 5 different versions of this story, with either an Asian or Irish bloke/terrorist.

Baa baa black sheep banned in school
Every year the Mail runs that one.

Never been substantiated.

denislawsbackheel said:
Baa baa black sheep banned in school
Every year the Mail runs that one.

Never been substantiated.

Take a look here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/600470.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/600470.stm</a>

Birmingham City council 'advised' schools to refrain from singing the rhyme in 2000. Council 'advice' to council run schools is essentially an order, and no teacher who wanted to avoid trouble would go against such 'advice'.

LeftHook said:
The ol' famous one that rears it's head around Christmas time:

an Asian bloke dropped his wallet and upon receiving his wallet back from a good samaritan, utters the immortal 'Thank you friend, here is a tip: Don't go to the Trafford Centre/Manchester Arndale over Christmas'. This is then morphed into a coded Al-Quaeda threat. I've heard about 5 different versions of this story, with either an Asian or Irish bloke/terrorist.

I heard a joke along those lines, the Asian chap thanks the man and then gives him this advice, "do not eat in an Aberdeen Steak House", "why is there a terrorist attack planned?" say's the good samaritan. to which the supected terrorist says, "no, the food is shit and th desert menu limited"

I'll get my coat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.