Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Considering who was missing, and the lack of top flight experience, and we were up against a full strength Premier League team in the second half and extra time, that is very impressive. Hats off to Nmecha for taking that penalty shoot out kick on his debut, cool as a cucumber, and all the youngsters who played. Great experience for them.

I'm proud as punch.
I want us to win everything we can plus this cup with our baby sharks just too piss the world off!!!
Fuck Leicester and their long throws and hoofball shite.
Justice.
Thank u and goodnight.

The young lads equipped themselves very well.

Diaz and foden continue to impress and I thought that was easily the best performance by Tosin yet in his short career.

Thought Yaya was very poor and Gabriel Jesus as well.....though at least they stepped up to the penalties

Never a penalty and Im not sure where the 8 mins came from either..I know there was the injury to Mangala but it wasn't that long.

Got what we deserved in the end ...they had much stronger team on from about the hour mark bringing Gray, VArdy and Mahrez on and yet we still handled them well though out attacking threat disintegrated to dribs and drabs as well

I bet Pep loved being able to see the young lads for an extended amount of time, even though it wasn't planned

Zinchenko was fantastic as well..esp as he is out of position something that was never mentioned on the commentary

Pep's belief and trust in his players and system win through, despite the ref's attempts to fudge a result in favour of the home side.
You can't say we don't play youth anymore, and against a decent side with a semi-final waiting the pressure could've broken lesser sides, yet it was experienced players like Vardy and Mahrez who buckled against Bravo!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.