Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Why didnt Pikey Vardy miss his 1st penalty and save us all the bother ?, Gray will be banned for two games cheating c*nt , well done to the young lads all performed well , Yaya has lost his mobility but not his football brain , just kept the game ticking over. Cant see why Jesus has got shit from a poster on here , he worked his socks off , defended from the front and was tidy on the ball had a decent game , Gundogan and Bernardo were both good tonight. The fact Leicester virtually had to play their first team to cheat their way back into the game speaks volumes , we have a system / tactics that doesnt change just the personnel , Rags in the semi please

considering we had lots of kids on the pitch and second string players i thought we played really well. great win in the end

Zinchenko was fucking class.

Zinchenko is funny - sometimes when he has the ball at LB he looks like he really just wants to run forward and play like an attacking midfielder, but checks himself.

He's done pretty well, Mahrez had him 2 or 3 times easily though. Good learning experience.

I like the presenter on Sky Sports for tonight's game, there's something about her.
Kelly Cates? She's Dalgliesh's daughter, and a decent presenter. Does 606 with Ian Wright every Sunday and is a million miles better than Fletcher and Savage.

Gundogan and Walker rightly booked for diving

Steptoe Vardy gets away with it

I thought it was a pen myself...

tumblr_p18bjv5wIV1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.