Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Thought we did well to play at all, seeing as nearly every time we broke through their mid field, we were brought down from behind.
No foul and play on, off they go on the counter. Madley is a fucking disgrace of a ref.

When you look at the average age of the City team that finished the game, compared with the age (and experience) of their Leicester counterparts, that performance showed a hell of a lot of guts. Young Nmecha’s ice cool nerve when taking that penalty was the moment of the match for me

Zinchenko is funny - sometimes when he has the ball at LB he looks like he really just wants to run forward and play like an attacking midfielder, but checks himself.

He's done pretty well, Mahrez had him 2 or 3 times easily though. Good learning experience.

He's doing better than the younger kids imo, but he just isn't a fullback & we could see with the shot he had, that he might produce things if he is allowed to play in his actual position for a bit.

Tosin was the standout performer amongst the kids imo though. He has gone up a level in these games.

And another thing........

Those Leicester fans are as ugly as their fucking team!
I thought it was Halloween!
Haha I had the same thought, all looked like the illegitimate offspring of ...
3A132D5A00000578-3906768-image-m-110_1478304375461.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.