Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Great performance , right result , big question marks over the ref and Gray.

Can't see that ref in charge of any City game for a very long time.

How ironic Mahrez and Vardy much up when it mattered most.

Onwards and upwards.

If they look at this and he gets a ban can they look at the ones that should've been a pen but given a yellow and rescind it?

tumblr_p18bjv5wIV1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Deffo a pen yet gets a yellow:(

Well, City definitely deserved the win. The ref was wank.Leicester were not good enough - even when Vardy and Mahrez came on.
Bravo - what can you say - made some good saves but trying to side step Vardy in the penalty area - rebound off Vardy's knee just went wide.
Zinch did well , a few times lost the ball. All the younsters did well and what an experience for them.
Yaya played slowly , but he did some good work - dropped anchor in midfield. Never missed a pen. for City. Tosin did well.
All in all I like the spirit in this team. They all played their part in this win. Pep is so exhuberant.........lol

I'm not sure gray dived there, tbh. In runs like that you can fail down without it being a dive, you can even feel there was a contact that made you fail. But it was never ever penalty and just one **** needs to be banned from football and that's the ref. 8 fucking minutes. The commentator on my local TV was laughing sarcastically on each of his decision tonight. It's not even that penalty or added time, he missed like 10 straight fouls for us, it was one of the most sided refereeing I've seen in last few years. And watching City week after week, you see lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.