Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Didn’t think much to any of the young lads and they were let down by a few of the senior players tonight.

That said, come late second half that was the best part of Leicester’s best team and they didn’t punish us for having edge of the squad players all over the pitch and first teamers playing poorly.

So maybe I’m being harsh. The positional sense and giving the ball away was just as bad from Jesus BSilva and Walker as it was the young lads.

Bring on Bristol City in the semis!

SlySports clearly turned down the mic's when Tardy missed his penalty

pleased we are through. worst thing about tonight is that the rags will benefit from gray being suspended for 2 games as they play them on Saturday. I wonder how many blues were screaming for sane to come on.
Do you really really feel that we need the rags to slip up to ensure we win the league title? Name your odds and I'll gladly give you a price. Ball's in your court pal!

ad_195549069.jpg

After this^, I absolutely love any abuse that weasel gets.

Fuck off Steptoe!

images

Didn’t think much to any of the young lads and they were let down by a few of the senior players tonight.

That said, come late second half that was the best part of Leicester’s best team and they didn’t punish us for having edge of the squad players all over the pitch and first teamers playing poorly.

So maybe I’m being harsh. The positional sense and giving the ball away was just as bad from Jesus BSilva and Walker as it was the young lads.

Bring in Bristol City in the semis!

I was there, and I was impressed by the young lads and although they might not be finished articles, it was obvious they can play the pep system. Not one of them disgraced themselves, and I would like to see them developed and slotted into the premier league team as and when injuries or fatigue dictate. Great team spirit, and a very able team coming out of the academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.