Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Madley/FA/Carbao tried fucking us over and failed, we were sloppy at times tonight but good experience for the kids, Yaya needs to go to New York in Jan. At least wr can keep the fringe players happy with another 2 games at least!

Fuck you! You fucking cheats!
Firstly it's not a pen cos he got the ball, secondly he fucking dived! Thirdly 8 minutes? Really?
I'm glad it went to penaltys now, I hope it hurts you cheats!
BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Justice indeed. Couldn't have happened to a "nicer" player than Vardy as well with his punchable face.

Important question though, does this count towards our winning streak though or is it a draw???

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

I thought we were excellent tonight given the changes. Some of the performances from our younger players was superb with a special mention to Zinchenko and Tosin.

The slaughter of Toure in the match day thread was a disgrace too. He played a part tonight, passing was good and his experience vital when playing 4 youngsters. He is never going to be the player he was obviously but what do people expect from him?

Well done to the team tonight. Once again great team spirit. Leicester were utter shit and if anyone thinks they will get anywhere close to taking any points from the rags, think again.

Well done to all those who travelled too. Excellent support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.