Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

I know it's old news but, the 3 man panel works against Manchester City again.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...er-demarai-gray-cleared-attempting-todeceive/

It's time this system is changed to create a 4 man panel (2 refs + ex manager + ex pro) or 5 man panel (2 refs + 2 ex manager + ex pro) where a simple majority is all that is needed.

How any three football pros couldn’t see that dive for what it was is a bit scary!

They're probably as bent as Madley but at least Gray will play against the rags. A ban would actually go against us. Silly how the FA comes up with their rules.

I watched the game on tv last night and saw Pep go over to the fans and joined in with the Glad all Over / We've got Guardiola song and he was banging on an imaginary drum between the words We've got and Guardiola and getting really into it. Great stuff for the fans who've made the trip that he's there celebrating with them. On Sky Sports News this morning (Wednesday) they showed it again but changed the sound from We've got Guardiola to City fans chanting City, City, City. This made it look a bit daft, him playing an imaginary drum for no apparent reason. So they've deleted the original audio and put another in place which makes him look a bit less dramatic.

They really will try anything, sad bastards

How any three football pros couldn’t see that dive for what it was is a bit scary!

Was clearer than Lanzini's and again highlights the inappropriate method's being used to adjudicate.

VAR would have reversed the decision and prevented a penalty from being given which nobody would have given upon replay and it will be interesting if next season when this poor decision by the ref would have had to have been reversed when a similar situation arises whether a yellow card is handed out to the " diver " as a result for you would think he would be left with no choice.

Again the best method to approach diving I think is to send off the perpetrator and give repeat offenders automatic bans as a yellow doesn't act as enough of a deterrent from others doing likewise.

Foden on crutches on visit to Manchester Children's hospital, I hope he's not being admitted

Again the best method to approach diving I think is to send off the perpetrator and give repeat offenders automatic bans as a yellow doesn't act as enough of a deterrent from others doing likewise.

Problem is that refs are so bad, City would have had Ilkay and Kyle sent off!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.